Little Monster !



LiLMo !



Salam ! LiLMo here . Nice to meet you ! This , MY OFFICAL BLOG. HAK MILIK YANG SAH OLEH SITI FATIMAH SAMSURI. copycatdog ~ BERANI ? sekali kau cuba copy seumur hidup kau menyesal. Come again soon! Love Yeah ! ; ) .


Find me at : Twitter | Facebook



Shout Here !









Tinggalkan cop sebelum pergi !
Thank You ! : )



Special Thanks ~


Template by : Siti Hajar Zainuddin
Belongs To : Siti Fatimah Samsuri
Vouge Award : Zainick Abdul Malik
Best view : Stethoscope


Beast/B2ST - Fiction
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | 0 comments
salam
tadi nina bukak lagu favou nina
lagu tu cukup kena mengena dengan diri nina yang telah dikecewakan *pergh. ayat tak boleh blah! haha


back to the topic

nak baca tak translation dia
meh meh
kejap ye

I still can't forget you
I still can't trust everything
Even until now, I still can't send you away, just like this


I will rewrite it again, our story will not end
I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now
I rewrite it once again
The beginning starts with you and I smiling happily
In case you will leave me
The background is a small room without an exit

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong
I can't leave your sweet presence (I can't)
There is no such thing as an end for us


Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can't forget you (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing a story, that will never end in my heart

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won't let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even until now
I'm still in the story of you and I, that hasn't ended, in Fiction

Right now, there are only happy stories here
The very happy stories of just the two of us (Different from reality)
Is written here, it's slowly filling up

I ran towards you and embrace you
I can't never let you go from my embrace (I can't)
There is no such thing as an end for us

Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can't end it (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won't let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even until now
I'm still in the story of you and I that hasn't ended, in Fiction

I will say this again, one more time
Right now you are next to me
I'm believing that

I'm the writer who lost his purpose
The ending of this novel, how am I supposed to write it
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I keep writing these 3 words
Setting the worn out pen on the old paper stained in tears
This story can't end neither happy nor sad

Right now, I'm writing such a happy story
But after all, it is still, just a wish

I'm happy (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
We are together (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Now is just the start (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
There is no end (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)



nina kecewa gila damn dengan seseorang ni
ok lha sampai sini dulu ye

tak ada mood untuk story mory
bye
salam!

Older Post | Newer Post