Little Monster !



LiLMo !



Salam ! LiLMo here . Nice to meet you ! This , MY OFFICAL BLOG. HAK MILIK YANG SAH OLEH SITI FATIMAH SAMSURI. copycatdog ~ BERANI ? sekali kau cuba copy seumur hidup kau menyesal. Come again soon! Love Yeah ! ; ) .


Find me at : Twitter | Facebook



Shout Here !









Tinggalkan cop sebelum pergi !
Thank You ! : )



Special Thanks ~


Template by : Siti Hajar Zainuddin
Belongs To : Siti Fatimah Samsuri
Vouge Award : Zainick Abdul Malik
Best view : Stethoscope


should i smile because of you.?
Friday, June 3, 2011 | 0 comments


 There is a fine line between a crush and love. As soon as as I get home I go straight to the computer and look at your away message hoping you’ll somehow confess your love for me. You’re the kind of guy who could slit my throat, and with my last breath, I’d apologize for getting blood on your shirt. Every lose song makes me cry because every love song reminds me of you. Love is like playing the piano ,first you must learn to play by the rules, then you forget the rules and play  from your heart .Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is. If you love somebody, set them free if they return, they were always yours, if they were always yours, if they don’t, they never were. Never frown when you’re sad, because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile. No person is worth your tears, and the one who is won’t make me cry. To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world. Sometimes, someone can say something small that can fit into a big empty space in your heart. If you love someone don’t out their name in a heart, but put it in a circle, a heart can be broken, but a circle goes on forever. If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have to whole night sky in the palms of my hands. Some people say you only fall in love once, but every time I hear your voice and see your face I fall in love all over again. Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart. You know you’re in love when the hardest thing to do is say GOOD BYE. If you can’t get someone out of your head, then maybe they’re supposed to be there. Loving you is like BREATHING, how can I stop..?. I’m jealous of every girl that has ever hugged you, because for one moment, they had my whole world in their arms. I believe in love like I believe in GOD, you can’t touch it, you can’t see it, but you can feel its wrath. When I see him I get a sick feeling in my stomach, but it’s the sick feeling I love to feel. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me or even smile because I know for a second I crossed my mind. The worst way to miss someone is to have then sitting right next to you and know you can never have them. Should I smile because you are my friend, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to love an imperfect person perfectly. The spaces between your fingers were made so another could fill them. One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.

Once I dropped a tear into the ocean, the day I find it is the day I’ll stop loving you. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go sleep because your life is better than a dream. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. I was matching a star to each thing I love about you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars. Trying to forget someone you loved I like trying to remember someone you never knew. The shortest word I know is “I”, the sweetest word I know is “LOVE”, and the one I’ll never forget is “YOU”. My hearts aches completely, every hour, everyday, and only when I’m with you does the pain go away. In a room full of people, you’re always the first one I look for. I want to fall for you but I’m not sure that you’ll catch me. Anyone can make you smile, many can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes. I wonder what he’s thinking when he looks at me and smile. I don’t think you realize how easily you make me smile. Why am I afraid to lose you when you aren’t even mine. I swear I’d trip out my heart if you said you’d be impressed. I want to be the reason you smile. You’ll never understand how much I LOVE YOU, and I’ll never understand why? 

p/s: rekaan di atas ini adalah direka sendiri oleh nina.layan~



Older Post | Newer Post